Hitting the snooze button is both a glorious and consequential action. Sure, you might receive that extra ten minutes of beauty sleep, but you will also lose necessary time for doing your makeup in the morning. Stress not, though; there are ways to beat the clock when you are running late, and you can still look flawless as a result. Australian beauty blogger, Wengie, is no stranger to running late from time to time, so she created a five-minute tutorial that takes, well, only five minutes! If you do not believe that you can be Wengie-fabulous in just five minutes, she timed the video for proof.
1. Do not skip your morning moisturizer! Speed through the process by massaging your face with moisturizer.
2. Normally, the blogger avoids applying foundation directly to her face, but when time is precious, she has no choice. Recommending applying a foundation and concealer on important areas, Wengie got to work in executing this process.
3. Taking a cushioned buffing brush, blend a foundation powder with the concealer that is on your face. Make it a point to blend the edges more so than the middle in order to ensure that you achieve the proper coverage.
4. Take a brow brush and sweep your hairs neatly into place. Next, fill in the brow with a light shadow or liner in the direction of the growth. If your brows are not the same color as your hair, run some matching brow gel over them.
5. Use a shimmery, light shadow under the brow to highlight the area.
6. Apply eyeliner on both the top and bottom lids. Using a blending brush or your finger, smudge the look to create a quick smokey eye.
7. Use an eyelash curler and then apply mascara to both the top and bottom lash lines.
8. Take a bronzer and begin applying it under your cheek bones and hair line to slim your face and to add definition.
9. Though Wengie is a fan of coral red for this look, you can use any gloss of your choice to complete this efficient process. Applying it to only the inner portions of your lips will create a unique ombre look that is high-fashion ready in only a few seconds. You can also dab some powder foundation over the lips to further strengthen the look.
Find out more about Wengie: